Dr. Kal Eissa has an International Certificate of Secondary Education from Cambridge U.K. and Graduated from the University of Cairo.
- University of Cairo-School of Dentistry class of ’99
- Fellow of the American Academy of Prosthodontics
- Continuing Education from UCLA and the University of Minnesota
- Mini-Residency in Pedodontics University of MN
- Post-Graduate Program in Esthetic Dentistry-Level I- University of MN
- Laser Certified
- CEREC Certified
“A diverse education and a broad exposure of people have helped me gain distinct skills and approaches. I do my best to keep up with what’s new in dentistry to provide my patients with the most up-to-date level of care”.
Dr. Eissa is married and a father of two. He enjoys reading, going to the gym, and most of all watching the ocean waves break.