Gone are the days when you had to accept your broken tooth and live with for the rest of your life causing severe hurt to your self-confidence. But now under the expert guidance of Dr.Eissa at Lakeside Dental in Lake Elsinore, you can restore the natural beauty of your teeth with the latest Tooth Bonding treatment.Tooth bonding is one of the most convenient and pocket-friendly dental treatment to restore your decayed or broken teeth to its natural glory and make it fully functional.
When is Tooth Bonding required?
Tooth bonding is a preferable option under the following dental conditions: –
- Repairing decayed teeth
- Repairing broken or chipped teeth
- Enhance the appearance of decayed teeth
- Reduce the gap between the teeth
- Altering shape of the teeth
- Protect the portion of a tooth’s root.
Dr.Eissa is a highly experienced Dental surgeon in Lake Elsinore and is very famous for his high quality precision dental treatments. Under his expert guidance, your tooth bonding treatment will be completed within 30-60 minutes,and you will be able to go home immediately after the treatment. Following is a brief overview of the steps undertaken for the bonding process: –
- The surface of the teeth to be bonded is cleaned thoroughly to make it plaque free.
- In order to open up the pores in the teeth, the surface of the teeth will be etched with an acidic gel.
- Then the etching gel will be rinsed off. In order to create a strong micromechanical bond, a liquid composite resin will be filled in the tiny pores, matching the color of the teeth.
- A unique curing light is used to strengthen this bond. This whole process is repeated as many times as required to bring the teeth to the desired condition.
- When the desired thickness has been achieved, a dental drill is used to give the proper shape to the teeth.
- After Dr.Eissa is satisfied with the result, a final polishing would be done on the teeth to round-off the treatment.
After completion of the tooth bonding procedure, there are certain precautions that you must observe in order to maintain the health of the teeth.
- You need to brush and floss your teeth daily to keep them clean.
- At least twice a year, you need to visit the dental clinic for professional cleaning and check-up.
- As the bonded teeth can pick up stains, so you shall try to avoid wine, coffee, tea or cigarettes, as much as possible.
- You shall avoid undergoing teeth whitening treatment after having undergone the bonding procedure.
- Avoid all activities that will put unnecessary strain on your teeth and cause the bonded part to chip away.
- If you take proper care and observe the above-mentioned precautions, your bonded teeth shall easily last up to 10 years.
At Lakeside Dental, we are committed to offering you the best treatment for your dental ailments. Get in touch with us now and enjoy the excellent Tooth Bonding services.